Shipping and Ordering
Question: How much will it cost to post my order?
Answer: We offer a variety of shipping options. You are able to look at the options available before checkout and payment.
To see the shipping options and costs:
- Add products to the cart - Delivery charges are calculated according to the weight of the products so you must first add some products to the cart.
- Go to "View Cart" in the toolbar at the top of any of the pages on the website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "Calculate shipping cost" box
- Change the Country /County / State option to where the goods must be shipped
- Click on "Get Rates"
- Choose the option that you want
- Click on "Select" to add your option to the cart to see the total cost for your order
If you go directly to the "Checkout Page" you will have to register before you will be able to see the shipping options.
Once you have registered, all the shipping and payment options will be automatically displayed on the checkout page and you can choose or change the options.
If you have any questions I would be happy to try and help. Contact us at info@AnniqueUK.co.uk
Question: How long will it take for may parcel to reach me?
Answer: We aim to ship all orders that are placed before 2:30 pm on the same day. Delivery time depends on the shipping option that is chosen. Approximate delivery times are shown for each shipping option on the "Checkout" or "View Cart" screens.
Question: Why don’t you have standard shipping rates?
Answer: Shipping rates are determined by the weight of the items and therefore changes according to what items are in the shopping cart.